Thursday, April 22, 2010

Phase 1 Complete

So residing in Texas...its not so bad. I mean the living cost isn't cut throat, everyone's relatively open, and it's not just a bustling city but also pretty rural, you get the best of both worlds. Right? Right??.....right....

The cons: We get no exposure to other cultural entertainment! What do I mean by this? We are constantly glossed over by the musical industries that matters most to us Asians; Kpop and Jpop. Where do they go? California, Hawaii, New York, etc. It honestly makes me weep at night in the quiet of my room as I try to fill the void with Idol Army or some kind of variety show. Yet it never seems to dissipate the feeling knowing they're IN the US, but not anywhere near ME! I've always tried to go to a concert before but something always gets in the way. Let me tell you, distance is always at the top of the list. So if not now, if not soon, someday I'll be sure to see my beloved idol one day. Operation watch-and-oogle-slash-drool-over-sexy-idols is well underway.

But wait...what's this?? Do mine eyes deceive me? 


OMO! It's true! Its like a miracle! Wondergirls and 2PM (and though its not there, 2AM is going to be there too) is going to be just 3 hours away! T-H-R-E-E! Its obvious what must be done here. Admiration must be paid! To be exact $35 worth of admiration :] Well its no meet and greet, but this is good enough for me. So the result?



Yupp right there is the fruition of my dreams. Beautiful isn't it?

Phase 1 of Operation watch-and-oogle-slash-drool-over-sexy-idols is now complete. Next phase...The Korean Music Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment